with Raine Geoghegan
A creative writing and personal development programme designed to inspire, empower and transform your life.
“Writing from the heart enables me to be fully in the present, engaging with my creative spirit.” Raine Geoghegan, Poet, Writer & Facilitator.
Raine Geoghegan has many qualifications and considerable experience in Creative Writing, Drama and Literature. She is also a performance coach and writing tutor.
Member of Society of Authors – current. Extensive training in Acting/Teaching and certificates in Gestalt therapy; Transactional Analysis; Psychodrama and co-counselling.
Workshop 1 – Finding Our Way Home
– re-establishing our connection to the world and to ourselves. We will use writing and self-enquiry to find our own unique path, to rebuild our confidence during this precarious time. How to establish our ground of being, this will be our starting point. We will find ways to let loose our creativity? We will establish an ongoing ‘writing practise’ that will enable us to stay close to our true self.
Notes for Participants
- You do not need to have done any writing prior to this
- You will need a writing journal, pens, coloured pencils and A4 paper.
- There will be short introductions at the beginning of the session where you can share your name, any other information that you feel is necessary.
- You may like to consider why you want to participate in this workshop.
- It will be a safe space and any issues of accessibility can be discussed.