We have great prizes for selected write-ups!
This new contest is open to all registered TherapyFriends members and we hope it will help usher in the new year on a social and positive note! If you haven’t registered as yet, please register here!
Entries for each month close on the last day of that month. Please get your entries in, one entry per registered TF member.
Your entries will be judged by our friendly editorial team and forums. Your entry should be easy flowing, good story telling and genuine.
Word count: 500 – 800 words. Photos are welcome as long as you have rights to the photo. Original work only, please.
Please choose a topic from the subjects below:
1. A Cultural Experience?
- A cultural experience – something new you learned about another culture different from your own. For this post, you do need to say what your culture is.
- Give us an example of your experience in our Cultural FriendTalk forum here!
2. Thoughts in the Garden
- Your experience of your garden and how it helps you. Garden definition: A garden can be a place which has some plants and a free space for a person to enjoy it – even a balcony can be called a garden.
- Click here to add your experiences to our Gardening as Therapy Forum now!
3. A Favourite Ritual or Routine
- Your favourite routine/ritual which helps you. E.g. something you do each morning.
- Click here to let us know about your top routines or rituals!
What happens after you have submitted on the respective forum?
Your post will be available on the dedicated forum, read only by registered members of TherapyFriends.
Those who get maximum ‘likes’ by the end of the month will be announced as the winner.
Please keep comments supportive and positive.
Your write-up :
- All entries will be published on TherapyFriends for site viewers. You may keep your posts private if you wish. This would exclude you from receiving votes.
- There is a prize of £20 or equivalent in your respective country, in each category. Please do not send us your bank details until the winner is announced. We will email you at the time, requesting information.
- The prize of a bespoke Therapyfriends ceramic mug (see below). If you are not in a place which can receive this prize, you can, instead, receive membership into our exclusive premium level.
- Persons cannot win in more than one category in any one month but can be runners up in other categories.
You can anonymise identities of persons in your submission as you wish. Original work only, please.
If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so now and make your submission to our new contest!