TherapyFriends is for people who are interested in understanding who they are, why they do what they do and the effect this has on themselves and others. If you have had counselling/therapy/ alternative therapy or have thought of having it, TherapyFriends might be for you !
- For those who feel they know their own recurring patterns, relational issues etc.
- Gained self knowledge in spiritual ways.
- Shy, reflective, thoughtful people
- Those who have had relationship counselling, anger management counselling, psychotherapy for identified and unidentified issues.
- Those who are or have been in psychoanalysis or psychotherapy.
- People above 18 years of age
- Practising and non-practising psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, counsellors.
- Mental health workers, social support workers, psychiatric nurses etc
- People in experiential group work, support group work, psychological groups etc.
What does TherapyFriends offer?
- A chance to meet like-minded people, who like you, have been on a similar inner reflective journey.
- Wellbeing classes such as yoga and meditation.
- Support groups for those who would like to deal with loss and rejection.
- Friendtalk forums and hobby groups.
- A chance to write posts and articles, for those inclined.
Who is it not for?
- For people looking for a dating site
- For fraudsters – we are keeping a tight check on those looking to cheat and exploit other people
- For trolls, etc
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in